This is an amazing cricket forums where you can get to gather with people around the world and discuss on latest cricket events and happenings. What more!!
This is an amazing cricket forums where you can get to gather with people around the world and discuss on latest cricket events and happenings. What more!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have 0 posts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beach Cricket™ Football Championship - An Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the author

the author

Beach Cricket™ Football Championship - An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Beach Cricket™ Football Championship - An Introduction   Beach Cricket™ Football Championship - An Introduction EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Welcome to the main guide for the BCFC. Here I will go through the basic structure of the competition, what it will involve, and anything else that matters to you.

Key Rules

* Firstly, this league will not be hugely serious. I thought you all ought to know before you start rage-quitting.
* Secondly, this is a cricket forum, so I don't know how good your football knowledge is. As a result, I'm not going to have a draft or anything for the first season.
* The teams will all be given an equal rating in the simulator, but you can earn a bonus based on your activity. If you are frequently seen about the forum, your team will get a little helping hand.
* Do not abuse another manager (or me). This will result in a dock of sim-points for your next round.
* For each game you will be asked to supply a style rating from -5 to +5. -5 is the most defensive and +5 is the most attacking.

Feel free to make suggestions and ask questions in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Rohit Doshi
Beach Cricket Founder
Beach Cricket Founder
Rohit Doshi

PostSubject: Re: Beach Cricket™ Football Championship - An Introduction   Beach Cricket™ Football Championship - An Introduction EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:27 pm

What simulator?
Back to top Go down
https://beachcricket.forumotion.com
the author

the author

PostSubject: Re: Beach Cricket™ Football Championship - An Introduction   Beach Cricket™ Football Championship - An Introduction EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:42 pm

xKoranate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Cricket™ Football Championship - An Introduction   Beach Cricket™ Football Championship - An Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Cricket™ Football Championship - An Introduction
Page 1 of 1